Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lap Dance - Gil and Sara story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
billyjorja
Rookie
Rookie

Lap Dance - Gil and Sara story Empty
PostSubject: Lap Dance - Gil and Sara story   Lap Dance - Gil and Sara story Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:23 am

CSI Story
Gil and Sara of course
Anyone can read.

This little ditty popped into my head after I had watched an old episode on TV.

Lap Dance

Catherine and Grissom had just got back from a lap dancing club where they were trying to identify a suspect to a nasty murder. The rest of the team were also on the case but doing different parts.

They sat in the layout room going over all the evidence. When it came to Catherine and Grissom's turn Cath could not get out what she wanted to say without laughing. "You should have seen Grissom's face when the hostess asked him if he wanted a lap dance, she wanted him to be her mad scientist."

Everyone turned and looked at Grissom. "What! we were on a case,"

"Are you going back later then Grissom," Sara asked him."

"No, I have more respect for women, you should all know that." He was getting angry with the way that the conversation was going, also he dare not look at Sara because he knew she knew what he was thinking. "Enough of this now lets get on with the case."

At the end of shift Grissom and Sara left within a few minutes of each other. Nobody in the lab knew they were in a relationship so they always come to work in separate cars.

"Are you going straight home, or going back to that lap dance place," Sara asked him with a smirk on her face.

"The only person I want to give me a lap dance is standing right in front of me, now get your sexy butt home I want to make love to you, I have had a hard time keeping me hands off you all shift," Gil replies tapping her butt.

At the house, after their shower they are sitting on the sofa relaxing. "Are you a mad scientist?" Sara asked him snuggling closer. "Don't know about mad scientist, I am mad about you darling."

On our next night off shall we go to that club, I would like to see this place that has got you in such a sexy mood," she answers taking his hand and leading him to the bedroom.

"I don't need to go to a lap dancing club, you get me in a sexy mood every day, you only have to look at me in a certain way and I get aroused."

Sara has an idea which she is going to put into action on their next night off together.

Their next night off comes around and Sara can't wait to put her plan into action. She asks Gil to go and pick up a bottle of wine from the store so she can get ready.

When Gil returns he finds the house in darkness, he calls Sara but gets no reply. He is beginning to get worried so he walks around the house calling her name. He opens the bedroom door to find silk sheets on the bed, candles burning and Sara.

"What is going on?" he says walking over to her.

Sara turns on the stereo and tells him to go and sit on the bed she has a surprise for him.

He does as he is told, thinking to himself "What has got into her, not that I mind."

Sara starts moving to the music, as she does so she is slowly taking her clothes off. When she gets down to her bra and panties she goes and sits on his lap and whispers in a sultry voice "Will you be my mad scientist."

It takes him no time at all to finish undressing her, taking his own clothes off and getting the silk sheets very messy.

They wake up the next morning tangled in each others arms and very sticky silk sheets. Gil looks over at Sara and whispers "That was fantastic, you have fulfilled another fantasy of mine." "Mine also," she says."

The End
Back to top Go down

Lap Dance - Gil and Sara story
Page 1 of 1