Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~V~
La Admin
La Admin

Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M Empty
PostSubject: Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M   Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:07 am

Show: CSI
Characters: Grissom and Sara
about: Their wedding day and little more
Humor, romance, comfort

I Do

Gil said the words Sara longed to hear. "I do." What more could a woman want?

After the celebration they were off to a cabin built for two. Dancing, Food and drink made them both want each other more then ever.
Gil grabbed Sara by the arm, and they snuck out the back door. Ran over to his car and got in and drove the two hour drive up to a Cabin for two.
Sara nudged her head next to Gil she whispered "I love you Gil Grissom" gently taking her hand in his " I love you Sara, Are you going to go by Grissom are not?" she was giggling,

"Does it matter Gil as long as we are together." after driving for awhile, she looked up to see a simple rustic cabin. He couldn't wait to get his new bride inside. Taking the key he opened the door, the room smelled musky. Let me open a window.

"How about a candle? That should help with the mood?" winking at Gil

"Ok I'll get the fire going, want a glass of wine?"

Sara "For two Mr. Grissom?"

Excitement filled the room. Even though they had made love before, this time it would be different. They would be making love as husband and wife. Laying on a blanket next to Gil opening the bottle of wine, pouring them both a glass, he softy spoke. "Let us toast to many years of....."

Sara couldn't help herself she'd wanted to make love far to long. Kissing Gil slowly at first, putting her tongue in his mouth. Surprised he pulled back, he wasn't used to Sara being the aggressor.

"Gil what's the matter, come here." She crabbed him close to her and kissed him passionately.

He looked deep into Sara’s eyes, how beautiful she looked with the flickering light shinning on her face, it made her skin glow. How could any man in his right mind not want this woman.

Giving into temptation he let Sara have her way with him, afterwards they laid holding each other.
In a husky voice Gil spoke four simple word “ Let‘s stay here forever.“ Sara thought she was dreaming did Gil just say what she’d thought he said, could he really want to stay here?

“Gil go to sleep, think it’s been a long night maybe all the wine has made you …”

"Sara let’s not go back, let’s stay here, or any wheres. Hell, you have always said you wanted a new life, why not now? We are starting a new journey as man and wife?”

“ Is this.” she quickly sat up and looked at him, could it be?

For so many years she’d longed for a new life, and now he wanted one too. Was she ready to give it all up and run away with her new found husband and why now?

She slowly bent down and grabbed Gil's face, kissed his lips softly, “My husband needs to go to sleep, I think all this pleasure has gone to your head.” Sara giggles, Gil isn’t laughing he really wants to leave his life and start a fresh one with his one true love.

“Sure we’ll sleep on it. Come here you, I want to wrap you in my arms and never let you go.”

He thought of all they had been through and now where he wanted them to go. He longed for peace, happiness, a joy he couldn't find no longer here in Vegas.

Last edited by ~V~ on Thu May 14, 2009 11:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://tvshowforum.board-directory.net
~V~
La Admin
La Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M   Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:07 am

Day After

Gil awoke early the next morning trying not to disturb Sara, he slowly loosened his grip on her and slid out from under the blanket. Walked over to the fireplace and re-lit the fire. As he finished he heard a noise, he went over to the front door and looked out the window.

That night it had snowed, not much only a light dusting, which glistened as the sun started to rise. He looked at the tree line and saw a baby doe, it’s mother guiding it along the path back into the woods. Intrigued he kept watching as mother and child drifted off. Hearing Sara stir he turned around, he pasted a smile on his face.

“Good morning, how did you sleep my lovely bride?”

Sara yawned and smiled back at Gil “Rather peaceful you?”

He didn’t answer right away, knowing it’d lead back to their conversation from last night. He longed for a new life, he also knew he didn’t want to loss Sara.

Lying to her replied “ Very well.” Slowly walking over to her, as he knelled down he leaned in and kissed his wife softly on the lips, “I love you Sara Sidle, I will always love you no mater what.”

Sara cocked her head and looked deep into Gil's deep blue eyes, she knew he’d been thinking about what he’d said last night. Not wanting to discuss it she quickly grabbed him, and kissed Gil passionately.
Sara “How’s that for a morning kiss, there’s more where that came from. Hey Gil I’m famished what’s for breakfast?” She smiled and kissed him again, quickly jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

His eyes watched her every move, her soft curves and firm long legs quickly moving. Gil longed to hold Sara and make her feel as he did, knew he’d better let it go.

“How about some toast and tea? I’ll go get the kettle on.” He walked into the small kitchen and pumped the pipes to get the water flowing. Found a kettle and lit the stove and put it on to boil. “Sara you coming? Sara…”

Sara was washing up in the bathroom, trying to think of the right words to say to Gil.

Thinking back, she’d left CSI and headed back to San Francisco to find herself, once she heard Warrick had been murdered she caught the first flight back to Vegas. It wasn’t a easy time. Seeing Gil again she knew they could never be apart.

After back and forth they finally decided to do what felt right get married. Why not, other couples did it, why shouldn’t they have happiness.

Splashing cold water on her face, she heard Gil open the bathroom door.

Gil “Sara did you hear me calling you? Everything okay?”

Sara “ Sure why wouldn’t it be? Didn’t hear you calling me. Sorry baby, is breakfast ready?”

Trying to avoid his comment. Knowing deep in her heart he might just be right in them getting away, and starting a life together. Why shouldn’t they be happy? What was keeping her from leaving Vegas, who or what matter except Gil. Trying to think positive, she finished drying herself off and walked out to the living room.

Over in the corner was a small table, Gil had sat out two plates and cups for tea and toast.

“Come on honey lets go eat, and have some warm tea.” grabbing her by the waist he guided Sara to the table, and pulling out the chair she sat down.

“Thanks Mr. Grissom, don’t mind if I do, am famished.” she gave him a cocked smile as she leaned her head to one side, as if to ask him a question.

He hadn’t noticed, as always he was in his own world, which Sara hoped had room for her.

Gently he grabbed her hand and helt it, she felt cold from the washing. He softly rubbed her fingers, reaching down with the other hand, he pulled out a box from his pocket.

Gil “Here this is for you, open it.” Excited he watched her slim fingers grasp the box as she wrestled with opening it.

Surprised she gasp “ Gil how did you know?” jumping up from the table Sara ran over to Gil and put her arms around his neck and kissed him every so softly on his lips. “Thank you, this means so much to me.” A tear started to form, she tired to quickly wipe it away. He saw her gesture, Gil wanted to say something instead he gazed at his new bride.

Sara looked down holding what Gil had given to her , how could he have found my grandmothers locket. Gently she opened it inside was a picture of her grandmother and her grandfather on one side and on the other was a picture of her and Gil on their first date.

How she remembered they had a very quite dinner for two in a small restaurant. That was the start of their long relationship.

As she sat looking at her grandparents, how happy they were, how happy they made Sara feel, if for a little joy in her young life.
Back to top Go down
~V~
La Admin
La Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M   Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 9:08 am

Deep pleasure

Warning totally smutty update NC-17

Gently Gil slide Sara’s robe off her shoulders, as it glided to the floor his hand slide down, softly cupping her rosy breast.

“Sara look at me.” he slowly let go of her breast as her face turned to look directly into his piercing blue eyes. Sara’s heart raced, she felt her emotions getting the best of her. She could no longer help herself, it didn’t matter they had unfinished issues. All that matter was him and her, here in this rustic cabin in the middle of no where.

Moving her body she slide her arms around his neck, and moved his towards her, he willingly accepted her invitation. They both kisses as if for the first time, passion rose. Her hand moved downward, gently caressing him she heard his moans for more.

He slide his arm down her back, gliding her to the floor. Slipping one hand on her breast the other slide between Sara’s legs, his finger found it’s way inside her.

Sara moan “Oh yes…..please…..don’t stop.” Gil moved deeper inside, taking his other hand twirling her nipple, bending down and gently sucking on one breast then the other, at the same time darting his finger in and out. Her body arched higher. Gil felt his penis growing as her insides tingled with delight. Her body almost reaching that climatic moment.

Gil barely spoke “ Slow down, not yet.” She knew what he meant, her body couldn’t take anymore pleasure or so she thought.

Quickly he moved downward, with one finger still darting inside of her, his tongue gently sucking her clitoris. Sara moaned, as she heaved upward.

“Can you feel the pleasure.” he muttered, all she could do was moan.

Harder he moved, as sweet starting to drip off of his forehead, his penis rose to full erecting. “Not yet, soon.” he mumbled knowing she couldn’t take much more. Sara was all moist below her juices tasted like candy to him, he’d done his job now it was time to close the deal.

One last trust inside of her he quickly moved his body on top of Sara, she slide her hand around his balls gently massaging. Neither could take it! Moving his harden penis inside of Sara. Both moaning, grabbing her buttock, they climaxed as one.

Gil thrust himself deeper, until Sara let out a yelp, screaming with passion.

“Oh God no more, please no more!”

one more thrust was all it took her body throbbed with excitement as his juices flowing deep inside.

Each laying limp, one last kiss as they drifted into a deep sleep.

Giving In

Gil awoke, looking at Sara sound asleep, her chest heaving up and down with each gently breath she took. How could he not want to please this woman? Why did he always say one thing and do another? These were question he needed to address, not now. Looking at this woman in front of him all he could think of how much he loved her.

Sara opened her eyes and smiled at Gil “Hey what time is it?” picking up his watch off a end table he looked at it, was 5 to 6:00 he told Sara.

“Are you hungry, what should we have for dinner?” Sara smiled, looked at Gil who was starting to get up. She reached her arm and gently grabbed him.

“Don’t go not yet, lets just lay here next to each other for a little while longer. I want to remember how happy I feel with you this very moment.” Gil laid down and took Sara in his arms. The strength of his grip made her feel comforted.

Neither spoke a word, Sara could feel Gil’s chest pounding next to hers. She knew she had to be the first to speak.

“Gil?”

He brushed back a strand of hair and replied “Yes Sara?”

She hesitated as she thought through each word “ You know how you.” sighs “What I’m trying to say is why now? After all we’ve been through. Countless broken promises. Me leaving coming back, and now after we both committed to each other do you want to leave your job and Vegas? Why Gilbert?”

Looking at him she knew he had no answer. “why can’t we stay for a while longer, why?”

Again nothing he leaned forward gently kissed Sara “ Time for a change Sara Sidle, you ask why, I don’t know why. All I know is I have you and never want to loss you again. Why not leave our family, friends and move elsewhere, why not start a life together. Get a fresh start, Sara don’t you see I’m not happy with my job. I want to teach again, I am not a leader, never have been and I never will be.”

Sara looked at Gil, started to say something and he stopped her. “ No Sara I’m not the man you think I am, may seem strong on the outside, inside am weak. Not weak like unknowing, weak in my leadership, weak as a CSI. I no longer have the desire, my longing is to teach others what I know best. Is it so much to ask, follow you passion?” feeling he was right she tried not to say a word until she knew he was done. She’d done the same thing left the team left everyone she loved, all because she hated her job. How could she tell her husband he couldn’t go, after all she’d left.

Sara smiled and kissed Gil

“If you feel you are following your heart Mr Grissom, then we need to let you. I know what I said before, I also know I love you and don’t ever want to loose you. Not ever.” Slowly Sara got up and walked towards the bathroom, she didn’t want Gil to see her crying. Why couldn’t she accept what he’d accepted from her. Why couldn’t she feel open and whole hearted. Maybe because she’d finally come back to Vegas only to leave again. She knew she loved Gil more then life itself and she’d follow him as a wife followed their lover, friend and husband.

“Sara look at me” Sara turned around and Gil was standing next to her.

Slowly he put his arms around her, kissing her as he’d longed for her touch. Stopping for a moment “ I love you Sara and will always love you, let’s form a new life together you and I. Please for me and for you? I’ll make you happy.”

“ No Gil, only I can make me happy, you can help, but I must be the one to bring the joy out. Isn’t that what you always told me? Happiness comes from within? I told you we can go. First let‘s finish our last night here together and head home tomorrow.”

More to come had to revise last few chapters due to change in show, would love to hear more replies please

Thank you for reading
Back to top Go down
~V~
La Admin
La Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M   Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Chapter 4

Changing

Remorse Gil felt deep inside, how could he? Looking at his wife he had to ask, was it worth the conflict? Uprooting them both when one was happy the other wasn’t. Why couldn’t they reach a happy medium.

Why did they have to play these games.

He’d let her go, get her cry out and after they ate, try once more to convince Sara that she wanted this change as much as he longed for.

Watching her gently closing the door he started to get dinner ready.
Simple salad, stuffed eggplant. Moving around the small kitchen Gil thought of what he wanted to say to Sara.

Convincing her when it dawned on him where they both could move to and find happiness.

As he muttered around finishing up, he set the table and lite one single candle, he could hear whimpers coming from the bathroom.

“Should I go to her or let her be?”
Back to top Go down
billyjorja
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Story review   Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:27 am

Have read this before, am reading again. Great story

Trish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M   Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vacation For Two-Rating PG 13-M
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fan Fic Centeral and Contest Zone :: Fan Fictions-
Jump to: